Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram 1/24's - post 'em up !!

Jantrix

Y'all have seen these, but out of all the models I've ever built, these are the only two 1/24 Monogram kits I've finished!

P7110003

P7110005

On the Corvette, I did cheat a little on use some 1/25 parts as they looked better than what was in the kit. ;)

P7262547

P7262546

PA127608

There was never a proper '55 T-Bird in 1/24 or 1/25th, so I converted Monogram's '56 into this one. 

Love the Thunderbird Bill. Best Tbird made was the baby birds..

• Like 1

Big  fan of good ol 1/24th Monogram car kits:wub::

Kool model car subjects, from great Classics to TD showrords, simple assemblies & mostly  great looking when completed, even in OOB form , here's a few old 1/24th OOBs straight from the box:

Picture 130.jpg

Picture 125.jpg

Picture 194.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Edited by ZIL 111V
???

I only have 1 1/24 Monogram in the collection now.  I'm planning on the 70 Chevelle and 2 71 GTXs... one GTX will be converted to a NASCAR racer, and the other, along with the Chevelle, will get lots of aftermarket help to detail them up, as they are great kits.  Anyway, like someone mentioned... from the early 80s until the mid-90s, Monogram was the ONLY place you would go to build a NASCAR model.  Here's my one:

BudweiserFord6-vi.thumb.jpg.d4069d391fdf

Love the Thunderbird Bill. Best Tbird made was the baby birds..

Thanks Carl! That one was a very much wanted car in my collection! Why no one's never kitted this car ('56's and '57's are everywhere), I don't know. '55's are my favorite of the two seat 'Birds, followed by the '57 and then the '56.

I was never crazy about that Continental spare in the back, but someday I'll probably build one.