Model Cars Magazine Forum

Seen in the Mobeius booth at NNL East

gtx6970

Here's some more photos of my build up that I recently took.    Just remember although the tooling is around 95 % complete, this is still considered a prototype and it may or may not represent the final choice of kit parts and or packaging.  Once Dave make the final decisions,  I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date on it when that time comes.

-Steve

AFX08-vi.jpg

AFX10-vi.jpg

AFX14-vi.jpg

AFX17-vi.jpg

More photos here ..... AFX Plymouth build up

Mr 68GTS   What you've done looks great.  The AWB kit probably won't be on the shelves for quite a while,  It's a lot of work to alter the body, frame & interior but in the end if you could have the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

This might be the best version of these '65 Plymouths from Moebius! These AWB cars have always been very interesting and now when finally a kit of one is coming out, it looks like I'll be buying several of these.

True, I've gone further and cut out all the doors now. Thanks for the compliment!

Jesse, I sold my last one from Comp Resins a few years back at DSC lol. I think I kept the Sox and Martin decals though!

Yeah, maybe I will just paint them and hang them up as wall decorations! lol! 

• 3 years later...

Candy colors are translucent. They need a base coat of white, silver or gold. I painted a lot of Candy colors in the 70s, and the base coat dramatically changed the hue of the color. The Golden Commando paint color is probably Candy Tangerine over a gold base. 

image.jpg