Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looks great.

I was looking for the stick figure family in the back window.

:lol:

@‌1930fordpickup: So true!!

As an Odyssey owner, the first thing my wife and I agreed on was none of that stick figure S&%(*!!!

@‌martinfan5: As much as we like our Odyssey, I've never has the impulse to buy this kit and make a replica of our family mover.   Especially since ours is painted in Champagne Gold<_<.

All the same, a job well done!  Looks very realistic.  Chances are, you will NOT see another one of these builds at your next model car show!

My only question is why you posted this in the model CARS section and not in the section for VANS... forcing me to have to move it. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, being a human being comes with some side effects, like,  making mistakes,  for example, posting a subject in the wrong section.  But I can assure you , there was no intended malice with posting it in the wrong section, or , intent on making your job harder, it really was a , "whoops", wrong section,  maybe one day too, you might make a mistake of your very own. :rolleyes:

Edited by martinfan5