Model Cars Magazine Forum

This IS the place...

Hi guys;   :D  just joined and as I am slowly being drawn into building cars and trucks, I was glad to find this site. I'll most likely just quietly  lurk for awhile to get acquainted .... or not :rolleyes:

Never at a loss to jump in to learn more or offer a thought.

Gentlemen  Thank you for the kind and warm welcome.

Yes, Jesse I have been cobbling together some airplanes of WWII era, which is my "go to" area (I just haven't gone there much,) since re-starting.

I thought that I should practice for The Perfect P-51   or whatever :rolleyes:, so I'm work'n at building a car and now a truck....Who knew?...it would be that much fun....usually.:D

As I screw up my courage I'll start a post of the current project an old Revell Gas Truck.

Again thanks All.2thumbs.thumb.gif.224f13db33e743b821bb3a

Edited by BERT100

Gentlemen  Thank you for the kind and warm welcome.

Yes, Jesse I have been cobbling together some airplanes of WWII era, which is my "go to" area (I just haven't gone there much,) since re-starting.

I thought that I should practice for The Perfect P-51   or whatever :rolleyes:, so I'm work'n at building a car and now a truck....Who knew?...it would be that much fun....usually.:D

As I screw up my courage I'll start a post of the current project an old Revell Gas Truck.

Again thanks All.2thumbs.thumb.gif.224f13db33e743b821bb3a

I've considered dabbling in WWII airplanes as my grandpa was a pilot in the 49th fighter group and I always thought it would be cool to make a few of the planes he flew.