Citroen SM

Renault 16 TS

Peugeot 404

Mercedes 230 SL

Opel Commodore GS/E (first series)

BMW 3,0 CSL

American 1/25:

1962 Jeep Gladiator P/U

any 1955 to 1968 cars that we have not seen for a very long time, even reissues (Pontiacs, Plymouths, Oldsmobiles, De Sotos etc.)

Well, back to reality again!

• 2 weeks later...

European hits : 1980 Mercedes 500SL W107, 1975 Mercedes Grösser 600 Pullman W100, 1988 BMW 325i convertible E30, 1989 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9.

American glamour : 198X Cadillac limousine, 1977 Lincoln Mk V, 1971 Ford Pinto with Street/Strip options, 1973 Malibu SS, 1973 Cadillac Eldorado.

• 2 weeks later...

Has one mentioned a better detailed 1963 Corvette based off the Revell 65 & 67 Vette kit instead of the AMT 1963 Corvette? If I remember correctly the AMT kit didn't have seperate suspension parts and the detail wasn't quite as good as the Revell kits.

Hello from Canada.

Just reading some of the kits on the wish list, so, here are a few of mine;

1964 Dodge Coronet 2dr. (The Johan kit is getting harder to find, and pricey).Moebius could do this easy as a modified re-issue.

1965 Dodge Coronet and Sedan (stock and AWB's). Moebius could do these as a modified re-issue.

A decent 1970 Plymouth Super Bird in 1/25. The Monogram kit is a bit long in the tooth, the Johan kit is getting pricey as well.

1951 2 dr. Merc (chopped). Revell can do this one as a modified.

1950's Dodge Desotos with some custom touches maybe?

1950's Packards, and Studebakers. Some of these where very stylish, and made great customs back then.

A Holy Grail from MPC;(if the tooling still exists), the 1/10 scale Don Garlits Hemi Engine, and figure of Garlits. Beautiful detail on these

The Uncertain 'T'. Monogram put this out years ago, and didn't keep the tooling. A new tool would have to be made.

1953-54 Chev Bel Air. A modern tool of the kit would be nice in 1/25. The Revell kit is long over due for a complete facelift.

MPC Dodge and Plymouth re-issue 1969-70's NASCAR kits.(if the tooling still exists).

A re-issue of some of Revell's 1/16 scale FED's, and Funny Cars. These where great kits to build, and very detailed.

1963-64 Ford Galaxie's, and Marauder's These could be a modified re-issue using the excellent frame, suspension, chassis pan , etc. from the 1960 Ford Skyliner.

That's all I can think of at the moment, I welcome comments, maybe I forgot a few (old age thing). Bye for now.

Barry Kennedy

Ontario Canada.

Since this is a wish list:

- a mid-‘60s FED. Long/Fuller/Kellison-type frame, 150” – 160” scale wheelbase. All parts faithful to the era (like the slicks, gentlemen). Two-piece body, as long as it’s top and bottom (or three piece if you mold the ‘chute fairing separately). Two engine options: a supercharged 392 Hemi and a small block Enderle-injected Chevy for the jr. fueler fans (like me).

- a mid-60s altered. Again, all parts faithful to the era. Tube chassis but with a more period-typical vertical rollbar braced from the front (the Winged Express frame is more towards the end of the decade). Topolino or Bantam coupe body. Supercharged big block Chevy (or small block. Worked pretty good for Rich Guasco) w/optional parts for fuel injection.

• 1 month later...

(all 1/25th scale) - some of these could be based on existing tooling, or most of the bits in existing kits - some are but wishful thinking, but 'ya never know.  Also, some on this list have been done before, but not anywhere up to today's standards. . .)

'56 Chevy Bel Air hardtop & convert

'55 Chevy Nomad - new tooling, please!

'70 AAR Cuda / 'Cuda 340 (optional to build either in same kit) 

'55 Ford T-Bird      

'57 Ford Ranchero

'57-'58 Studebaker Golden Hawk

'62 Pontiac Grand Prix

'63-'64 Studebaker Hawk GT (w/ engine options: R2. R3, & R4, plus bits to do Granatelli's Bonneville racer)

'67-'68 Cougar (w/ options to build an XR-7 GT, a 427/428 GT-E, and Gurney's Trans Am racer)

'70-'73 Firebird (w/ options to build a base model, Formula 400, & Trans Am version in same kit) 

'57-'58 Chrysler - non-300 hardtop versions (Windsor, New Yorker, etc)

'57-'58 DeSoto Adventurer hardtop

'66-'67 Buick Skylark GS 400 hardtop

'65-'66 Corvair Corsa coupe & convert / and incl bits to do a '66 Yenko Stinger (AMT's current kit, based on their '65 annual, is long in the tooth) *

'56 Buick Century 'Riviera' 2 door hardtop

'56 Olds Super 88 'Holiday' 2 door hardtop

'57 Cadillac (non Eldo) Coupe de Ville & convert

'33-'34 Ford (roadster, 3 window coupe, 2 door sedan, Vicky - in other words: Revell should do this like their ''32 series)

'27 Ford Model T roadster (possibly stock, but definitely hot rod variants incl. modifieds, track Ts, dry lakes racers, etc)

'53-'56 Porsche 550/550A Spyder (incl bits for race versions: headrest fairing, windscreen, race wheels/tires, engine & exhaust mods, etc)

'61-'62 Austin Healey 3000 Mk II (2 seat roadster/not the 2+2)

'55-'56 Lancia Aurelia B20 2.5 litre coupe

'65 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce 1600 Spider 

'66-'69 Alfa Romeo Duetto 1600/1750 Spider (like the car in the film: "The Graduate")

Edited by buffalobill
typo

THIS would be in the top 5 ,,maybe even numero uno.

1958 Desoto Adventurer  convertible

get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmen

Oh yeah! This should be an easy one for Round 2 since they already have the 57 Chrysler 300 which both have shared parts.

Would love to see a 67 Ferrari 330 GTC/GTS, With Ferrari's licensing, It may not happen any sooner than later. 

As far as re-issues, I would like to see the AMT Gas Ronda long nose Mustang flip top funny car. Or, better yet would be a new tool of the long nose Mustang as an accurate version with the proper frame and interior. IIRC it had a flip nose. I am hopeful Moebius plans an FX or Super Stock version of the Comet.