Model Cars Magazine Forum

56 Chrysler 300

MGL

Another stellar kit from Moebius, out of the box with the addition of plug wires, fuel line from the pump to the kit parts, and flocking. Painted testers white lightning over gray primer so it's more silver than white, with testers pearl clear. The battery and washer bottle are still on my bench waiting to be detailed and I still need to make some more license plates, when that's done I will add them.

photo IMG_1382_zpsmxiqmgfu.jpg

photo IMG_1381_zpsec1pordb.jpg

photo IMG_1380_zpsj96vcefs.jpg

photo IMG_1379_zpsd9lieejd.jpg

photo IMG_1378_zpsgbiq1cwr.jpg

photo IMG_1377_zps3nzm6doh.jpg

I just realized I didn't get any shots of the front view, I'll have to get some later.

Edited by MGL

The "Chrysler 300" scripts on the rear fenders are painted body color. They should b chrome.

Harry, its hard to see in the picture but the foil on the scripts was put on and the paint wiped off with a tooth pick so its under the clear while the rest of the foil is on top of the clear.

Another beautiful build!  Do you remember what paint color you used on that great-looking interior?

Thank you, I just followed the paint guide in the instructions, the seats are radome tan and the dash is wimbledon white.

Mark, it would improve the model if you stuck the rear license plate frame on to cover those holes.

Agreed, I think I will finally get around to making the license plates today and finish up this stack of battery's I have on my bench while I'm at it.

I finally got around to making some license plates and adding the battery and windshield washer bottle.

photo IMG_1422_zpsylkxtmio.jpg

photo IMG_1421_zpsxmvktpap.jpg

photo IMG_1418_zpssi19vyrs.jpg

In this picture you can kind of see the foil on the Chrysler script, I wonder if I'm carful with some rubbing compound if I can get through the clear enough to bring it out some more?

photo IMG_1417_zpsbpew3puh.jpg

photo IMG_1416_zpsvmglmsjp.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words and thank you Moebius for continuing to bring us great models to build.