Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #204 Finished

Bought an almost identical car many many years ago for $500 from a little used-car lot in north Ga. It was sitting WAY in the back, hadn't run in a long time. Dragged it home, had it running in a couple hours. Sure wish I'd kept that one.

Was that a small, used car lot or a used car lot that didn't get much custom, or a car lot that sold little used cars? Whatever, at least you bought the car, I always found reasons not to buy them.

Edited by dw1603
dont post on your phone whilst your glasses are being repaired!

Was that a small, used car lot or a used car lot that didn't get much custom, or a car lot that sold little used cars? Whatever, at least you bought the car, I always found reasons not to buy them.

:D Hyphens are our friends. If I'd written little-used car-lot, we'd have one meaning. Little-used-car lot would be another. I think little used-car lot is pretty clear.  B)

:D Hyphens are our friends. If I'd written little-used car-lot, we'd have one meaning. Little-used-car lot would be another. I think little used-car lot is pretty clear.  B)

Oh , I didn't spot the hyphen! Sorry 'bout that.