Model Cars Magazine Forum

'68 Plymouth Fury 'unmarked' Car

Bluzboy66

I love your work and if you could come to the CPMCC meeting, that would be awsome! :angry:

Thanks for the invite. I plan to come to the May meet. The last meet I attended was the auction this past year. My son, Alex, and I came up with Mike Hemp. I scored a couple of nice kits and a hardbound "Chevrolet Small Block" book in the auction. Good time, good people. Hope to meet you at the next meeting.

Mike

• 6 years later...

I love it when people trawl the archives and bring these beauties to our attention again. The idea of using the wound part of a guitar string to simulate the spring on the antenna has got to be the neatest and simplest way of doing this.

• 4 weeks later...

Just pulled my '68 Plymouth out of deep storage in the last few days. Time is coming to start my building of 5 different years of Minnesota Highway Patrol cars. When I buy the special Maroon paint, I'm going to paint all 5, basically at the same time. (Not exactly the same time. But one after another.) All 5 are now out together. I think it's time to get the paint.

Scott Aho

Just pulled my '68 Plymouth out of deep storage in the last few days. Time is coming to start my building of 5 different years of Minnesota Highway Patrol cars. When I buy the special Maroon paint, I'm going to paint all 5, basically at the same time. (Not exactly the same time. But one after another.) All 5 are now out together. I think it's time to get the paint.

Scott Aho

pics please!