Model Cars Magazine Forum

Exactly a year to GSL XXVI, are you planning to be there?

I plan on being there-------I want to make a road trip out of it as I HATE taking models on flights! I had a not so nice experience years ago when I went to visit friends in P.R., and had to get rather brassy with the airport staff there about how my models were handled. :angry:

Nevertheless, this would be my first time at GSL since '07, and I'll have my latest WIP that'll more than likely still be a WIP by then! :D 

For those of you who've never been there-------While not as spectacular as say the NNL East, there's plenty of eye candy there, and it goes without saying that the competition there is FIERCE! EVERY model I saw there the last time I went was superb, and I don't know how Mark and those guys do it. It would be very hard for me to be a judge at a show like that as ALL of them were excellent!

Edited by MrObsessive

I will be returning again, hopefully with Mr. Raul Perez and Mr. Bernard Kron in tow!

Also have a model of a '50 Phantom Fleetside to drop of at Kingdigit Designs.

Plus, will have built a "Clone" of Al Gaby's Golden Rod for the museum.

c'ya

Hey Curt, last time we went for the first time ever to Kinding It Designs and for sure won't be the last, it has to be an obliged one...Good to see that some of you guys will make it...I'll be there with the gang from Puerto Rico...

Simón P. Rivera Torres