Model Cars Magazine Forum

So Cal NNL this Sunday, May 1, 2016

sfhess

Wish I could make that show as I could use a vacation right about now. The Milwaukee NNL earlier this month also had the theme of 100 Years of Racing at Indy, and I just love nostalgia drag racing too and have a number of built drag racing cars. Besides I haven't  been in southern California for awhile either. Thought I  would be there for a couple of days in October, but things got changed. Oh well. I hope that someone will be kind enough to post some photos of this event. TIA

Sorry no pictures but I must say this event gets better and better every year that I attend and its especially nice only having to drive a little over a mile to the event. I met a few more modelers this year which I hope its ok to call new friends and also was able to pick Johns (Teresi) brain on the Funny Car I'm attempting to build and also it's always good to see Art (Laski) to stock up on Pro Tech parts.

Thank you for the great pictures. I'm not a low rider builder but the paint jobs and the level of detail is always impressive. To bad about all of the girls that kept getting in the way of your photo shots.

Thank you for the great pictures. I'm not a low rider builder but the paint jobs and the level of detail is always impressive. To bad about all of the girls that kept getting in the way of your photo shots.

THIS is when the girls get in the way of photo shots...................................................................