Model Cars Magazine Forum

Johan 1962 Dodge Dart 330 Max Wedge

DR JAY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW! That turned out very nice! I'm not a Mopar guy (Chevy Rules B) !), but this is one very fine looking car, one of the best Mopars of all time in my opinion. You did an amazing job detailing this old and pretty simple Jo-Han kit. I really like how that engine sits in there and very nice detailing finishes it off. Chassis is beautiful, too, those opened header flanges are a great addition!

I'm going to build one of these as The Ramchargers' FX car once I order my kit from MCW along with couple of other bodies I need. Yours is a great inspiration for that one!

You did a masterful job on this one Jay. Yours is the type of model that inspires me to do better. In fact I have one of these in my pile that I should get to work on. It's nice to see that they can really turn out so well in the right hands. Thanks for sharing this.

This build is excellent! 

You did a masterful job on this one Jay. Yours is the type of model that inspires me to do better. In fact I have one of these in my pile that I should get to work on. It's nice to see that they can really turn out so well in the right hands. Thanks for sharing this.

Smitty summed up how I feel!  Thanks for posting this!!! ?????