Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big Moe and Minime

Very nice builds indeed!! I really like the Louisville!!

If you don't mind, could you tell how you did the grill. It is about the best one that I've seen. I'm wanting to start one myself. I've already gotten the tanks, but was debating on what to do about the grill.

Great work!! I like the faint lettering on the trailer by the way!

Edited by DRIPTROIT 71

Wow ! Now that is one good looking rig. The Ford looks really good. I like the paint job. The color and graphics look good . That A-car is awesome . Well done on that one. And the Trailer is sweet. It is scratch built ? right? Superb job .

Be Well

Gator

Thanks for the comments! Sorry i didnt respond earlier, at my heart doc all day yesterday(its time for his yacht payment!). The real truck was always a work in progress, bought it with a chip haul contract, had it about six yrs. The color combo was off of a ford brochure for that time period. Started out ABF green, 6V92 detroit, no power steering and a handful on wet pavement! wish I had newer pics of it, I fiberglassed single square h/lamps in it 2 yrs before ford change them! (I wonder?)  Pulled a Great Dane 42' chip van. The model, grille surround is chrome sign vinyl, tanks, visor, bug shield all scatchbuilt. the four spring susp and rear wheels came out of my parts box. The autocar is  my lone remaining models from year ago, rebuilt several times,(the cab & frt half of frame are so brittle i dont think it could stand another one!) The trailer, yes, is scratchbuilt, 44' traileze hydrotail. Thanks again for responding...