Model Cars Magazine Forum

Portable Spray Booth

Hi guys.

l've been thinking about one of these for traveling. Does anyone have any real life experience with this model? 

Thanks for looking in. 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Portable-Hobby-Airbrush-Paint-Spray-Booth-Kit-Exhaust-Filter-LED-Light-Set-Model-/391429084698?hash=item5b22fdd61a:g:9zkAAOSwy5ZXByue

i got one and i love it..for the room i have its just the right size, and the good part is you can put 2 of then together or as many as u wish to make it as big as u wish..the fan is very strong also..ck Amazon for a better price..i think i paid 69$ with free shipping..you can't go wrong if u get u one..

I've had one of these for about 3 years now and I've used it mainly with cellulose and acrylic lacquer with no problems at all, I make a point of cleaning the filter and the motor fan unit on a regular basis

Ive had one of these for more than a year. I dont move it around, so I duct taped all the corners and hard lined the exhaust. I spray enamal and lacquer all the time. Like GeeBee, I clean the filters and motors fan, especially before painting bodies.

I think its a great paint booth and well worth the money

I've had mine for about 6 months. I spray both acrylics and enamels (which I thin with lacquer thinner) and so far, so good. I need to either buy new filters or clean the one I have since I've sprayed 4 bodies with the same filter. If it continues to do the job, I recommend picking one up.

I've had one of these for about 3 years now and I've used it mainly with cellulose and acrylic lacquer with no problems at all, I make a point of cleaning the filter and the motor fan unit on a regular basis

i don't mean to thread jack, but Would you be able to share your regular cleaning and maintenance on this unit? greatly appreciated.