Model Cars Magazine Forum

CAUTION TO ALL RESIN CASTERS

Just wanted to make everyone aware that there is a guy on FB

coping others casters work. He is coping Micro Nitro wheels, Parts Box bodies and parts, Carbon Copy Resin Datsun. Just check and make sure he isn't coping your stuff look him up under Alex Yamill.

Caution

• 2 weeks later...

Please be aware that this fellow, "Alex Yamill," is recasting my M/T drag radial in white resin.  He's actually selling them for more than I do!

If you want the cottage industry to continue to develop unique and interesting items, please don't buy poor-quality recasts from people who steal.

Please be aware that this fellow, "Alex Yamill," is recasting my M/T drag radial in white resin.  He's actually selling them for more than I do!

If you want the cottage industry to continue to develop unique and interesting items, please don't buy poor-quality recasts from people who steal.

I developed a system that will throw a wrench in some of those people operation

Thank you for sharing this with us. I would never, ever buy anything from someone who steals other people's hard work and ideas. Ariel and Chief Joseph thank you for letting us know.    Jeff