Model Cars Magazine Forum

chopped '34 Ford 5 window coupe body available again

The chopped '34 Ford 5 window coupe body is now available again if anyone is interested. It fits the AMT 1934 Ford 5 window coupe kit. My body retails for $20.00 plus shipping. Feel free to drop me a line via e-mail if you are interested in ordering one; or if you have any other questions.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

More photos can be seen here:

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/member_dealer_directory/drag-city-casting-/kitsbodies/page4.html

And here:

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/member_dealer_directory/drag-city-casting-/customers-builds/page6.html

• 1 year later...

I still have a three or four of these left in stock ready to go. When the mold is used up I will be discontinuing this body. Since I tried out a new mold rubber (that is not performing like my usual mold rubber) when I remolded this body the last time I am not expecting to produce too many more copies.

• 1 month later...

I will be discontinuing this body. The mold has just about run it's course now; although I do suspect I will get a small handful of castings out of it yet. Don't miss out on this one if you've been on the fence. I will not be making a new mold after this point in time if for no other reason than the the fact that I busted the master remolding it this time around. I do have some bodies currently cast up and in stock right now; so no waiting period! Shoot me a pm or better yet, an e-mail (lowcab36@epix.net), if you have any questions. Thanks! Ed