Model Cars Magazine Forum

Post pics of your fave paint jobs!

philo426

what kt is this?  I really want to build one of the early 70s Torino GT loke this, I can only find the S&H Kits.  Is it JoHan?

Ken, I got really lucky on this kit. Yes, this one is the Johan Snaptite kit, no engine and low level detail.

This one was a junk-yard paint bomb off ebay, missing front grill and bumpers. Lucky to have ordered those from Modelhaus one of the last days they were taking orders a few months ago, and lucky they must have had them in stock since I got them so quickly decided to move this one up on the build list.

Just painted 1972 Grand Torino Sport - Duplicolor Electron Blue Pearl Metallic with lot's of polished and buffed clear coats

1.thumb.jpg.51c5d61530e09826c2282bfd48f8

Just painted 1972 Grand Torino Sport - Duplicolor Electron Blue Pearl Metallic with lot's of polished and buffed clear coats

1.thumb.jpg.51c5d61530e09826c2282bfd48f8

Possibly the most unappreciated car Ford ever built.A beautiful car along with its sister Montego GT. You did that car justice.Perfect paint perfect stance perfect tire size. Put some sport mirrors on it and put it front and center where it belongs! Way to go.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...