Model Cars Magazine Forum

Long bed for the MPC GMC (Fall Guy) kit?

I thought I saw somewhere on this forum that somebody was offering a resin long bed that will work with the recently rereleased, MPC GMC "Deserter" kit? I know Scale Production offered one a few years ago but this was from someone else?

Scale Productions is suppose to be re releasing their TK for the Fall Guy truck. They posted on FB  back in Feb. that it was coming soon so keep an eye on their FB page, Mike said it should be out in May sometime.

David

Edited by Jhedir6

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in for these  70's longbeds too, both Chevy and Ford. While were at it, I would be in for the 60-66 Chevy longbed and the '64-66 Ford longbed. There was a lot a voids in the pickup truck model hobby, I sure we can make these voids profitable to the right people who can make  accurate resin castings.

Edited by leafsprings

• 4 weeks later...

Any pictures of the master or what will be included?

I didn't shoot any pics before I sent it to Kris but I believe it will be cast as one piece with the tailgate in place, I filled in the tool box lines but left it dual tank so the buyer can choose the tank configuration the want. Right now the bed is the only piece since everything else needed is in the Deserter/Fall Guy kit. The frame will need to be stretched but a few pieces of Evergreen is all it will take.