Model Cars Magazine Forum

Found these cool key chain,pill holders,to be used as NOS bottles

So again,I have been trying to either make,or buy the right looking NOS bottles.Well I found these little pill holder,key chains on line.The come in a bunch of shinny colors....All you gotta do,is cut the chain off.And use them in your drag cars..They appear to be around 1/24-25th scale size.Plus,they very cheap,under $5.

image.jpeg

STOP,if ur building a 1/2;th scale car.Do not order these little NOS tank key chains.I mean don't get me wrong,they are very cool key chains.But they are much to big,and will fit perfectly in a 1/18th scale car,but definitely not a smaller scale.Oh well.I bought a few,I'll keep a couple,and give out the rest away to friends.Im still searching for the most realistic NOS blue bottles.In fact if anyone has some NOS bottles,I would be interested in buying,or trading them.Right now,I'm building a Pro Mod 71Duster.I was going to use the tanks for that car.Anyway,let me know.

Thanks

Oops,I meant,it won't fit into a 1/24th scale car.And Mark when u say u can spin a couple out,do u mean u can make a couple of blue tanks with all the labels?Dont get me wrong,I have made plenty of NOS bottles,but they never really come out right.Thanks,