Model Cars Magazine Forum

You guys have been doing this alot longer than I have been.lol what colors/theme you guys think I should do on this 99 chevy silverado custome I have just about every color createx makes. And some pearl-ex

20160513_072956.jpg

20160513_073018.jpg

20160513_074701.jpg

Edited by todd.clark

That's some pretty awesome body work there Todd!! White pearl above the side trim and purple metallic below it is what I'm thinkin', however it's been posted here already.. 1.) What colors do you like? and 2.) Have you seen a similar truck somewhere with a paint job that strikes your interest?

Thanks I really appreciate that. Ive been doing paint and body work on real cars off and on since I was 13 with my stepfather. And I really like purple but already have 3 purple out of the 10 I have done.lol. but no I havnt seen any ill have to do some research on some custom paint jobs. And see what I come up with.

I think I would stay with the colors you have already used, and maybe add a red pinstripe for a color break . But like someone has said earlier. It is your model, build it your way.

And have fun with it ! You are doing some nice work here keep it up.

Be Well

Gator

I think I would stay with the colors you have already used, and maybe add a red pinstripe for a color break . But like someone has said earlier. It is your model, build it your way.

And have fun with it ! You are doing some nice work here keep it up.

Be Well

Gator

X2

Like the colors............and yes a red dividing stripe would set it off perfectly! NICE WORK!

Either way, it's gonna look good.....I'm partial to orange, but most of y'all know that..... :lol:So, I say paint it all orange.....Body work looks great, though....I JUST bought one of these.....Never liked the supplied rims, but I have others....I may be giving this one a go really soon....