• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Revell 57 150 Black Widow kit

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone. Just like the title says. Looking for a complete kit. I have stuff to trade or will purchase. Thanks for looking!

first_loo_revell_57_Chevy_boxtop.jpg

Posted

PM Sent

Robyn

Posted

What do you have to trade. pm me

Posted

You are not the only one looking for this kit!

Posted

I wish I'd bought more than I did.

Posted

Craig, I had one and had just painted it (probably my best paint job ever) and was walking back into the house and off my painting hanger came the body, and before I could stop my step, down came my foot on said body!! Talk about saying a few words.

Posted

Craig, I had one and had just painted it (probably my best paint job ever) and was walking back into the house and off my painting hanger came the body, and before I could stop my step, down came my foot on said body!! Talk about saying a few words.

I need one for the chassis and FI engine, if I had an extra kit you'd be welcome to the body. Maybe I can find one next week at the show / swap meet I'm going to.

Posted (edited)

Craig, well send me something you might trade since mine has everything EXCEPT the body. I even have the hood. I painted the body from the kit and laid down what may have been one of my best paint jobs, but while walking back into the house to put it on the "paint stand" it fell off the holder and befoore I could stop, my feet stepped on said body!!! What might you have in trade?

Edited by socal76

Posted

Craig, well send me something you might trade since mine has everything EXCEPT the body. I even have the hood. I painted the body from the kit and laid down what may have been one of my best paint jobs, but while walking back into the house to put it on the "paint stand" it fell off the holder and befoore I could stop, my feet stepped on said body!!! What might you have in  trade?

I sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it? I need to know what you like to build so I can put an offer together.

Posted (edited)

Craig, yes I got the message but have not had time to reply until today. I did find out some info I need to check on but if it does not pan out we can work out a possible trade. Like to build just about anything car related so check and see what you have and maybe lost interest or have extras of. But give me the weekend to ask a friend about two resin bodies he bought and possible fit. Never knew about these two wagons. Soon as he replies I willl let you know.

Edited by socal76

Posted

Crig, yes I got the message but have not had time to reply until today. I did find out some info I need to check on but if it does not pan out we can work out a possible trade. Like to build just about anything car related so check and see what you mave and maybe lost interest or have extras of. But give me the weekend to ask a friend about two resin bodies he bought and possible fit. Never knew about these two wagons. Soon as he replies I willl let you know.

Model Car World (MCW) has a great Nomad that would work with this kit even tho it's intended for the Belair Sedan kit.

Posted

I'm in Florida and believe it or not my local ace hardware store also has a

Gift shop and hobby center I know they have that kit 

Posted

I have two.

Could trade for Tom Danels parts, built- ups....Horn Toad, Son of Ford,  trying to restore these. PM w/ what you have & how much of. 

Posted

Jeremiah, have you gotten this kit now that has been reissued?