Model Cars Magazine Forum

Favorite British band

Harry P.

Are we going to do a separate Irish band thread?

If that happens, let me mention Tommy Makem and The Clancy Brothers. I spent many an evening at Tommy Makem's Irish Pavilion, on East 57th Street, marinating my brain cells with Black bush while listening to Rebel music.

Don't forget the various bands Eric Clapton was in... Blind Faith, Cream, and Derek and the Dominoes...

... previously mentioned John Mayall's Bluesbreakers and the Yardbirds, home to Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page, but I'm sure you knew that.

Don't forget the various bands Eric Clapton was in... Blind Faith, Cream, and Derek and the Dominoes...

I saw him every so often during my Trump Tower days. He lived at The Galleria, on East 57th Street, with Carla Bruni. After his son died in 1991, she moved into Trump tower.

You're such a name dropper... :P

It's all part of being a boulevardier without the money. I schmoozed around with the right people in my younger days. :D  Google "David Mugrabi". I used to get booze for him, his brother and friends when the parents were out.

Edited by SfanGoch