Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'd like to see these two again.

Hi Greg. Was wondering where do you find all these great pictures of the kits from years past. I have seen many of your posts with pictures of kits that I never knew existed. Thanks and thank you for sharing all these great pictures.       Jeff 

Great idea re the different parts for the T, Greg.

Last year I converted a recent-issue Monogram '32 to a Little Deuce using the parts I saved from my original.  The only non-authentic Little Deuce part is the etched window glass (the original was too far gone to use).  Sorry for the not-so-clear parts pic, but you can see how easy it could be for Revell to make a few changes here and there to give us the Deuce again.            

Monogram 32 Little Deuce.JPG

Monogram 32 Ford Roadster (1).JPG

I'd buy multiples of the "Little" guys simply because i wasn't in modeling when the originals were last available.

I'd also buy reissues of the "Big" kits. I have several 1/8 '32 Fords already, a couple of T-buckets too. I recently passed on a "Big Drag" listed at close to a grand. Nope, but I'd pay reasonable money for a couple, at least.

Monogram 32 Ford Roadster (1).JPG

Great job on the Little Deuce conversion. I guess i always thought the original Little Deuce used American Racing "LeMans" wheels like the Big Deuce did. Re: the original post topic, yes i would be all in for a Little T Redux with all bodies and parts to recreate all of the original 1/8 versions. the Deuce kit, however, though having decent proportions, is too simplistic in approach for me so new kit parts for the current Revell 32 roadster to backdate it (reverse engineered and improved ala the Slingster) is in order