Model Cars Magazine Forum

Grotheer Cuda & Ramchargers Duster.

Well thought if I shared alittle it might get me back building.
I have been messing around with these two for the last year it seems.
I had to start over on the Cuda as the first paint job  cracked to heck so this is the 2nd try.  The Duster is just in the mock up stages. It will be a Ramchargers Duster some day.

Thanks for looking

Looking good Roger.

A Ramchargers Duster, I didn't know they had a Plymouth until now.  My new life started at this time and I then lost track of S/S, and never liked Funny Cars afterwards.

I'd like to see the rear wheels fit a little better into the fenders, like on the original pic.  This is really a good looking Mopar,  the Dusters were a good design, my opinion.

Good choice and a solid start, I'd like to check in and see development.

Nothing is really done on the Duster, it is just sitting on the tires so they will not look that way if I ever get it done.

The Duster I think was a 1 year deal with Ted Flack & Howard Comstock , From Allpar.com "In 1974 I got a real sponsorship deal to run a 360 Duster, that is the car that put me on the map, won darn near everything with it. It was the Ramchargers car. "

The Ramchargers Cuda is much more well known compared to the Duster.

Thanks

Nothing is really done on the Duster, it is just sitting on the tires so they will not look that way if I ever get it done.

The Duster I think was a 1 year deal with Ted Flack & Howard Comstock , From Allpar.com "In 1974 I got a real sponsorship deal to run a 360 Duster, that is the car that put me on the map, won darn near everything with it. It was the Ramchargers car. "

The Ramchargers Cuda is much more well known compared to the Duster.

Thanks

Looks like the Duster is either a 1973 or an early-production 1974 ; the front bumper guards are the '73 style . I recognise its class as SS/L , which is news to me ; I've seen SS/J(A)  and SS/K(A) , both 360 Duster (and Dart Sport) classes (e.g. , Judy Lily's 360 Duster) .

Oh , well . It's of no consequence to me .

That Don Grotheer 'Cuda looks GREAT !

The body is on. Still needs the coil and cool can along with bumpers and final deacls.
I am not real happy with the wheels and tires so I may changes those out yet.

And a dad's job is never done as I had to fix the wing on The King or my son would not go to bed. :)

Thanks for looking.