Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cruisin' Nationals Model Car Show on Memorial Day Weekend, 2016

This Saturday, Memorial Day weekend 2016, is the annual model car show at the West Coast Kustoms 'Cruisin Nationals' car show in Santa Maria, CA. If you are interested in going, please email kustomandhotrodmodelsmag at gmail dot com. If you are on Facebook, there is a FB group for the model show.

Edited by Von Don Koolkat

Great to hear! The more the merrier. We ran out of room last year. This year we are supposed to be inside the Convention Center. Saturday is the best day!  Half the time our hotel is in Arroyo Grande since Santa Maria is usually full.

There are supposed to be SoCal and NorCal modelers. Often out of state and sometimes international builders.

Edited by Von Don Koolkat

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Great model show, the cars in the show are outstanding. I lived most of my life in different parts of California and got to see a lot of the customs in southern California in the '50's and '60's. Living in central California in the '70' and northern California until '96. It would seem that there are more chopped tops today than I remember from the '50's and '60's. The paint designs are better than ever and the build quality over all is even better. There are some very talented metal men today as can be seen in the builds. Gives my some inspiration to build some customs instead of muscle cars that I usually do.