Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello, everyone!!!

Hey folks..... My Name is Josh.... I've been building scale models since I was around 10.....I'll be the first to admit that I am TERRIBLE about rushing. I am also notorious for building hodge-podge models, and not using correct parts.....BUT, working on models is where I find my Zen space, and I enjoy it.... im trying to teach myself to slow down and do better, but, I am still struggling with it... my models probably don't deserve to even be on this page, to be honest, but I will probably post them anyways. So, there ya have it. lol

Edited by bronzzhorse

welcome to the forum josh !  great bunch of people on here and all different skills. build the way you want and post em up !

you just may inspire somebody to build something different !

Welcome to the forum Josh. Trust me when I tell you that this forum will help you in spades. I was very much like you, wanting to finish my models as quickly as possible. I have learned to slow right down and not just assemble for the sake of seeing a completed model on my bench. I now take my time and only assemble when I am happy that I can't improve the fit or finish of the components that I am assembling. The best advise I ever got on this forum was to treat each part as a model in itself. Only when you are happy with how an individual part looks, should you continue on to the next step in your build process. Happy building.