Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hoodstooth Pattern Decal

• 1 year later...

I noticed Scale Motorsport has Houndstooth decals again on black on clear. This look different from the original half black/hlaf red sheet. Has anyone seen these yet, have they corrected the Houndstooth pattern or is it the same oversized squares as the old one?

It is corrected, but the original sheet was not supposed to be Houndstooth from what I was told.  I have both upstairs, not yet packed.

• 4 weeks later...

Not to geek out on Camaro knowledge but its funny the convertible kit came with the houndstooth as the 1:1 car you cou 

Not to geek you out either . In 1969 I was employed at a Chevrolet Dealer  . It was  medium sized due to location restrictions . We did have on the Showroom Floor a '69 Pace Car as our sales qualified us to sell one . At the same time a Huger Orange Ragtop came in the exact opposite of the Pace Car . The same model , Wheels - Red Lines , 350 Engine , Hugger Orange Body . white convertible Top - Boot and White Houndstooth Interior , gauge pack , 4 spd. . It was not  a Special Order Unit  . Thanx ..