Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back to the future

A new entity of the Delorean Motor Company has been established in Texas and has over a million spare parts from the Irish plant. Currently, they restore and remanufacture existing cars, but they plan to make new ones when they can pin down an appropriate engine supplier. They say they hope to have new models in 2017.

A new entity of the Delorean Motor Company has been established in Texas and has over a million spare parts from the Irish plant. Currently, they restore and remanufacture existing cars, but they plan to make new ones when they can pin down an appropriate engine supplier. They say they hope to have new models in 2017.

Anxiously waiting for this to happen

I'd love to see a full detail kit of the original Delorean, but I'm resigned to the fact that it'll probably never happen. :(

Looking forward to this as well.

End of shift traffic jam at the Delorean factory?

It's makes me wonder...   you can still find a minty fresh example of the originals in the $25-35,000 price range,   so how do they expect to sell the 'new and improved' version for over $100k?

It's makes me wonder...   you can still find a minty fresh example of the originals in the $25-35,000 price range,   so how do they expect to sell the 'new and improved' version for over $100k?

Better engine and overall quality?

no complimentary white powder in the glove box?  :blink:

Best pic ever was in Car and Driver ( I Think I have the right mag). 

It was a Delorean with a "Things go better with Coke" bumper sticker on the back.  :)