Model Cars Magazine Forum

Easy Run Engine Test Stand Something Different

BobbyG

2 hours ago, Deuces said:

You make me laugh sir..... ???

They are only small scale models.... ?

If anything, you should be proud that someone is making a scale model of your work and NOT the real contraption....

I am going to go out on a limb here, but I think Gearhead is giving this build props on how real it looks.  

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:12 PM, BobbyG said:

I thought I would take a break and do something different. As seem on Graveyard Cars is the Easy Run  Test stand. Need to finish the control panel wire harness and throttle controls. I plan to make the decals from pictures from Easy Run's website. 

20160529_154210_resized_1.jpg

Awe inspiring engine, such detail.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:57 AM, Gearhead said:

Whoever is making this needs to stop , this is my run stand I have trademarked and patent. You may want to stop copying my stuff

Andrew, I am a little confused and don't know what you are talking about...do you mind elaborating on what patent you are talking about? Are you the owner of Easy Run? I made this representation of the Easy Run stand because I follow Graveyard Cars and thought it would be a cool break to do something different...in other words, I made this for myself. If you are referring to making copies, several people have asked, however I do not have the means to do so and it would be difficult for me to copy the details. I am hopeful this addresses your concerns. If not, feel free to express otherwise.

Thanks for looking. 

On 10/2/2018 at 3:50 AM, Deuces said:

You make me laugh sir..... ???

They are only small scale models.... ?

If anything, you should be proud that someone is making a scale model of your work and NOT the real contraption....

Thanks Guido.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:12 AM, Rider said:

I am going to go out on a limb here, but I think Gearhead is giving this build props on how real it looks.  

I hope so Lloyd, you never know when someone is serious. If it is a compliment, I'll take it. Thanks

On 10/2/2018 at 1:57 AM, Gearhead said:

Whoever is making this needs to stop , this is my run stand I have trademarked and patent. You may want to stop copying my stuff

Hi Andrew: I just checked out your EASY Run website and now I understand your concern. Just so you know, I built the engine stand out of appreciation for it and that I follow Graveyard Cars. There is absolutely no intention to market what I created and was meant as a void to building something different. I am however, hopeful you take this as compliment to your equipment and appreciate that someone has gone through great lengths to create the engine stand in scale.