Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pocher Aventador

Guys, I'm once again having some medical issues that are putting everything else on the back burner. More info as I get it. Right now I'm undergoing tests.

Harry, i really am sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers my friend...

Thanks, everyone. I have to undergo more tests. It's the not knowing and the "what if I have this?" and "what if I have that?" that's the hard part. You lay in bed at night and all sorts of crazy thoughts go through your head.

Thanks, everyone. I have to undergo more tests. It's the not knowing and the "what if I have this?" and "what if I have that?" that's the hard part. You lay in bed at night and all sorts of crazy thoughts go through your head.

Harry; have done that twice now. Once with Mrs and once for me. We were fortunate with top-notch docs, one of whom saved her life - literally. And another who took me through 2 'extreme' operations. Five operations between the two of us in last year and a half. Yes, the testing and scanning wears you out and fills with fear. That's natural and comes with the territory.  Constant follow-up is now part of our lives forever. But I'm still here sweating silliness on my model and she's still here cooking for me. Thank God.

But only those who have 'been there' know what's it's like. It does eat you up; no doubt about that. No platitudes or well-meaning thoughts by sincere friends provide relief. Know this; if you have 'this or that,' the right people will get you through it. I know that from our experiences. Amazing to me how previously perfect strangers become pivotal in your life and give their all to get you right. And they do.

You're not alone because every guy here is pulling for you. Lay in bed and think about that instead of uncertainty. Virtually anything can be fixed these days. Please plan on getting the big Rolls out again after this hopefully brief interruption.

C

Harry,

I feel your pain. Several years ago, I developed a mysterious headache,  which still haunts me to this day. I had several tests over several months, including cat scans. a the dreaded spinal tap. Finally, the neurologist made a suggestion that they make a small incision on the side of my skull, and deal with some of the blood vessels and veins up there. I do not know what they did, but those severe headaches are gone, and I am eternally grateful to the team that worked on me. I have other physical maladies I am dealing with, and not knowing what is going on with you, I wish nothing but the best for you, and I am hopeful that what ever the "fix" is,  it can be done swiftly, with as little discomfort to you.

• 1 month later...