Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well I have a had a few projects goin on right now but at a stand still on my mud truck so I moved to my tow rig which is the meng F350 Powerstroke. I have been out of the model works for awhile now so the quality is not where I'd like it to be but it's gettin better ALOT!! better lol. 

FB_IMG_1464740657658.jpg

FB_IMG_1464740667508.jpg

FB_IMG_1464740678149.jpg

Here I got the body painted an got the exhaust an exhaust tip. The size of the tip is scaled down to represent an 8" tip. An the exhaust is extremely close to 5" exhaust.  But not happy with the paint job some leaked under the paint so it's gettin all stripped off. So here is wha it looks like now tell me wha you think. I still need to paint the exhaust an make the tip chrome yet!!!  

20160531_004325.jpg

20160531_004157.jpg

20160531_004133.jpg

20160531_004115.jpg

I liked the original color scheme but I like this better.  Did you make a complete new exhaust? If you did can you share any pics?  I'm still undecided on what I'm going to do with mine. I'm leaning towards just making a tail pipe an tip that looks the part. I'm not familiar at all with the exhaust on the Powerstroke trucks, my 1:1 is a V10 and I can tell you Meng got the V10 exhaust pretty much right...

Im not real familliar with Powerstroke myself. I am a cummins guy myself. But when i put the 5" exhaust  on my buddies 6.4 the exhaust is pretty simple. Just like the cummins Once you go to an aftermarket 4" or 5" exhaust from the down pipe back. It's usually just straight piped. I mean they do come with a big muffler but most ppl don't use them they just straight pipe them. So thts wha I did with this model just straight piped it with a 8" tip. But I will try an get you some more pics of how did the exhaust on this truck. It's pretty simple lol.