Model Cars Magazine Forum

86 Dodge Diplomat Salon

Spike

there will be alot of happy police car modelers out there, I'm still awaiting the Omni GLHS from them

That's for sure, now if they would just follow it with a '79-90 Ford LTD / Crown Vic it would pretty well take care of the 80's. :rolleyes:

Edited by Aaronw

Looking forward to this one as well. The 79 Chrysler wagons flew off the shelves here while the Pintos and Gremlins are languishing slightly, though quite a few of those went out the door as well.

Like you guys say, the police equipment fans are going to be tickled pink, hope they do a Volare 4 door of some kind as well. I'm not complaining though!

im on another forum devoted to the mopar M-bodies (dodge diplomats,chrysler 5th avenue,plymouth gran furys,ect) and i know i quite a few of them guys are waiting for the dips. i know theres a couple guys still waitin for the lebaron wagons (up in canada). i know there was only 3 lebaron wagons at walmart here and i got 2 of em :lol: