Model Cars Magazine Forum

Movin' On TV series in DVD?

yes but it was available through a truckin video company..but not like most videos are that we buy at target,walmart or places like that.you can watch it on youtube or hulu both seasons.try ebay for dvd's.......Chris 

Mine was made by Movie Magic.  It has a picture of an Australian KW painted like Sonny's on the cover along with a picture of Sonny and Will. I picked it up at the Southern Christmas Show in Charlotte from a vendor who always has a ton of DVDs. The quality is terrible, and I mean terrible. It is almost not even clear enough to watch. Sometimes you can't even tell what is going on. I grew up with the tin foil on the rabbit ears on the TV, but this is worse than those days. I hope you find a better option than mine.

It is not in their current lineup, but a few years back the classic TV channel "METV" carried "Movin' On". Hopefully they will add it back to the lineup again sometime. 

The series is on Hulu. I just watched the episode with the truck race featuring Tyrone Malones Boss Truck. I was cool to watch, although the screeching car tire sound effects was a little rediculous. 6 semi trucks racing on dirt with screeching tires! I remember some of those effects from the cartoons at the time. Very silly! Still a cool race nonetheless. The episode is called "Goin home part 2". The race was about 35/40 min in.