Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr Biggs Build's.

MR BIGGS

yo bro how did you get the purple to show up

ive used hok violet flake and it shows up blue when in reatilty the darn thing is purple

Try taking pic at differant angle's. or differant lighting.

THANKS Nick F40

That paint is down right gorgeous, and it's my favorite color..............DANG!! :D

Ditto X2

Man!! do you have some Sweet kits going together and

Dang it to all heck, (trying to cut back on swearing) Awesome building SKIlls.

Absolutely gorgeous builds you have.

And more than one at a time.

(that must be the key to finishing)

Ditto X2

Man!! do you have some Sweet kits going together and

Dang it to all heck, (trying to cut back on swearing) Awesome building SKIlls.

Absolutely gorgeous builds you have.

And more than one at a time.

(that must be the key to finishing)

THANKS BRO... :D

I hate doing that but i get more done that way. I would do all the motor's at once then all the interior's then finaliz them one after another this way when I got all the stuff out I dont have to be pulling it out after each build.

Here is the ford with the body all done.

SOME FINISHED BODY PIC'S..

MY55CHEVYNOMAD280.jpg

TOOK IT OUT FOR A RIDE UNDER THE STARS.

MY55CHEVYNOMAD276.jpg

NOW HERE IS THE TRU COLOR THAT IT IS.

MY55CHEVYNOMAD270.jpg

THANK'S M408...JUST KEEP BUILDING IS ALL I CAN SAY THAT'S WHAT I DO TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY..

I JUST GOT BACK FROM BIG LOT'S A FEW MIN AGO.. WELL THIS IS 1 OF 2 STACK'S AND I WILL BE GOING BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE. THE NICE LADY THERE IS STASHING 2 MORE BOX'S FOR ME.

MY55CHEVYNOMAD315.jpg

MY55CHEVYNOMAD316.jpg

Edited by MR BIGGS

###### Biggs, who the hell are you sleeping with at Big Lots because I am there ###### near every week and I cant find one kit let alone that huge stash you have! BTW, Nice score and I love your builds.

Ditto, Quite the stash.

What were they? 10 for 1?

I guess I would be as Guilty if I saw that deal too.

Cheap is good.

###### Biggs, who the hell are you sleeping with at Big Lots because I am there ###### near every week and I cant find one kit let alone that huge stash you have! BTW, Nice score and I love your builds.

IF YOU GOT A BIG LOT'S IN YOUR AREA GO CHECK THEM OUT I WAS JUST IN THERE YESTERDAY AND THEY HAD NOTHING,,, NOW TODAY ALL THIS AND MORE. I JUST TALKED TO DRNITRUS AND HE SAID HIS BIG LOTS GOT SOME IN TOO AND HE'S IN NJ.

Zukiholic THEY ARE ONLY 5 BUCK'S EACH.

And steve that sound's like a plan next time im up there we got to do lunch I found a nice place to eat around the corner from the show. thank's for the complement on the rig. I hope it doe's better in Toledo.. :rolleyes:

Hello there friend! GEEZ! Ya think you can leave some of the 63"s for some other ppl! Jus foolin Senor! Ive followed your work for a very long time! Im glad to see you here at MCM. I can only wish to have the experience you have with scale building but it is what keeps my gears in drive!! Thanks for posting your work and the inspiration!!Keep on wit the keepin on!!!

peace

ajulia

• 2 weeks later...
Sup Biggs Rides are shining as usual homie :lol:

Thanks for the prop's guy's. ;)

I almost got this one done, then it's off to the next. I just need's the engine and interior, but I am undecided on what way im going with the engine. High performance or nice and stock but with all the goodie's. What do you guys think.?????

Thanks for the prop's guy's. ;)

I almost got this one done, then it's off to the next. I just need's the engine and interior, but I am undecided on what way im going with the engine. High performance or nice and stock but with all the goodie's. What do you guys think.?????

the more chrome on an engine the better

go high performance if its chrome

yeah Anothony, that is looking sooooo nice!

Thanks for all the complement's guy's. I havent been building much lately but I will be back on track soon. I just have a few master's to master then it's on. I got a 40's ford led sled , early 80 dually 4 door crew cab, 49 merc full body mod's, 2000 lincoln town car, 90's lincols town car, 77 lincoln VI, 77 malibu and a few other's I got to keep under wrap's. they will all be in resin.

Thanks for all the complement's guy's. I havent been building much lately but I will be back on track soon. I just have a few master's to master then it's on. I got a 40's ford led sled , early 80 dually 4 door crew cab, 49 merc full body mod's, 2000 lincoln town car, 90's lincols town car, 77 lincoln VI, 77 malibu and a few other's I got to keep under wrap's. they will all be in resin.

I want ^ lol

:D BIGGS,It's lookeen Goood. Who or what is Twinns? I sure do hope you let us know wen they're ready,cuz I want sum! :D

TWINN Is my primo and my partner in our casting busness. I make them and he cast them and sells them. :D

you can check here or with me when they come out

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrivera216