Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr Biggs Build's.

MR BIGGS

Will definately keep my eyes open for those resin jewels. You do excellent work BTW. Seen your work here and other "places". I have yet to see one of your paint jobs that aren't smooth as glass.

Thanks rattlehead71 I try to keep up with the jone's :D alot of the builders out there are good so it keep's me on my toe's.

And george the cadillac's take the caprice doner that I also carry and the wagons are all there, no doner needed.

The kits that aren't complete.... do you supply a list of possible donors and how "skilled" do you have to be to modify the donors.

I make almost every one fit just right so there is minimul work required on the build, and when adding the donor.

:blink: BIGGS,just checked the site an the stuff looks good.Are the Caddy's complete or do you use a donor like the Impala SS? Is the Malibu a complete kit too? I sure like em all! :lol:

the malibu wagon is based off the old MPC/AMT el caminos....

these are some of the ones that will work for chassis donor...

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

the Red Light Bandit got all the bumpers and stuff chrome already :lol:

Thanx for the info, Anthony. As soon as I get me ducks in a row........ I'll be ordering some goodies from ya.

Cool and thanks bro... ;)

I just got home from the Nnl show in canoga park today. It was a nice show got to kick it with a bunch of good friend's and the vendors had some good sale's. I took people's choice / best of show with the 300 Rig and trailer. :D

Cool and thanks bro... :rolleyes:

I just got home from the Nnl show in canoga park today. It was a nice show got to kick it with a bunch of good friend's and the vendors had some good sale's. I took people's choice / best of show with the 300 Rig and trailer. :lol:

NICE!!!!!!... i love the rig thats what made me want to do one

ok I delete one post and they both disappear.

Anyway, got anymore of that 300 semi?

thanks george, I will have somemore pictures of here here in a few months.

HERE IS ONE WITH JUST THE CAB & SLEEPER. I WILL POST MORE SOON.

MY32FORD3WINDOWCUSTOMSMOOTHCOUPE011.jpg

Biggs, where did the wheels come from on "300"?

They are from the dub tow truck but they come with rubberband tires, so I had to cut the tires from the Rig so they would fit and look much realistic.

:lol: HOLY SH*T Biggs,That rig is the MOOK!!!I've never seen a semi tricked out (at least not like that!) Wait'll the guys from the "Chrome Mafia" on" trick my truck" See it . Maybe they'll try it for real!!It's just too cool! ;);)

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FROM THE NNL WEST. I TRIED TO UPLOAD THE LINK GREGG HAD WITH A BUNCH OF PICS BUT IT DON'T WORK.

000_2414-1.jpg

<_< Whoaaaa,It looks even cooler all opened up like that!###### Biggs, I gotta tell ya,YOU DA MAN!!!!! :D:lol:;)

THANKS BRO.... :lol:

HERE ARE A FEW MORE THAT GREGG TOOK AT THE NNL WEST...

nnlwest08-_0478-1.jpg

nnlwest08-_0465-1.jpg

nnlwest08-_0453-1.jpg

Thanks Ron and george.. :(

I will be at the Toledo Nnl in Oct with the truck & trailer also the 32 Ford Speedster. Hope you guy's can make it out I heard it was a good show.

:P:lol: BIGGS,The toledo show is NICE! the Swap area is kinda crazy(them folks just get TOO excited!)But the show area is nice and laid back! Thanks for tellin us, I'll make an effort to make it down there to see that FABULOUS truck,and meet you in person.(it's only about a 45/50 min. ride from Deeetroit!) :D;);)

:blink::D BIGGS,The toledo show is NICE! the Swap area is kinda crazy(them folks just get TOO excited!)But the show area is nice and laid back! Thanks for tellin us, I'll make an effort to make it down there to see that FABULOUS truck,and meet you in person.(it's only about a 45/50 min. ride from Deeetroit!) ;);):lol:

That will be cool meeting you. We will be flying into Detroit on Friday and staying the night there. then take that same 45 min ride to the show on saturday.

THANKS BRO.... :D

HERE ARE A FEW MORE THAT GREGG TOOK AT THE NNL WEST...

nnlwest08-_0478-1.jpg

nnlwest08-_0465-1.jpg

nnlwest08-_0453-1.jpg

DAM!! I was just gettin used to seeing cool sh17... I am mind blown once again!!! I would love to see that in person.. are there any shows near indianapolis, Indiana?? I'm about 45 mins. south of Indy. Never been to a show before. Didnt even know there was shows until a few days ago. Now I'm dyin to go to one. I know all these pics I have seen of EVERYONES work is nothing compared to seeing it in its true glory... Someone..... FAT MAN NEEDS CPR!!!! HAHA! I've got to make it to a show. I dont care if I go broke goin now. I know it would all be worth it!!!

THANKS FOR THE INSPIRING WORK EVERYBODY

ABE