Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Posting Magazine Release Dates

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am not a subscriber I prefer to get my magazine at the local hobby shop"It's a real good excuse to hang out there". this would be helpful because a few times they have sold out rather quickly.

Posted · Report post

If they sell out, ask them to up their order or let me know the shop, and I will have the office call them.

What we want is for them to return one to three per issue, that way we know they are at the right numbers.

I will get word out when issues are mailed.

Posted · Report post

When is the May\June issue coming out? :rolleyes::mellow:

Posted · Report post

Soon??? :mellow:

Posted · Report post

If they sell out, ask them to up their order or let me know the shop, and I will have the office call them.

What we want is for them to return one to three per issue, that way we know they are at the right numbers.

I will get word out when issues are mailed.

Last week 5/31/08, I picked up the April Issue of MCM. It had newly Arrived, Was this a scheduling error or was it due to the computer crash? I was expecting the may/june issue to be there. I will be Patient the magazine is worth the wait, Although I would still Appreciate a heads-up if you could announce the release date.And by the way the LHS I deal with is HobbyTown in Gilbert Az. :lol: Thanks for reading your biggest magazine fan Gabriel. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Soon??? :o

It will be JULY!!!! :D:D:D