Model Cars Magazine Forum

Digital Downloads

Skip, this one is for you, finally!

I have finally got a handle on the digital downloads for the magazine (I hope).

If you go to Digital Download Issue #200 I have put up a copy of Issue #200.

Let me know if there are any problems, I think I have it worked out.

I will start uploading not only the current issues, but the recent ones as well.

Let me know about the download speed, size of the file, loading, viewing, etc.

I don't have the links embedded in the PDF's yet, I will try and work on that for the next things to do.

Thanks for your support, patience, and of course, putting up with all the changes going on.

Gregg, there's one problem I see already------when I log onto my PayPal account to pay the $5.00, there's no link attached to it where you can then download the PDF file, HTML, etc after you've paid. I went to my PayPal account directly, and I don't see where I can then download the mag.

Thanks! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

HMMMM.  I purchased one as well thinking I would just go to my start menu and click on downloads and all would be good.  I'm not very computer literate either.  My wife has a degree in computers.  She also just recently earned a PHD in education.  Hopefully my Doctor wife can figure it out.

I got my receipt from Paypal with a link to download the magazine.  I get some kind of 404 error and it says the page cannot be found.  Perhaps I have a ID10T  error and I just don't know what I am doing.  My computer is not a very good one either.

Edited by Greg Wann

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm new to the site, and I just subscribed to the magazine, and also bought a digital download of issue #205 (or I think that was the issue), but I haven't seen any links in my email re: getting the digital copy of the magazine. I'd love to buy more of the past digital issues...is there some sort of wait period?

Please advise,  thank you!