Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shores & Hess anglia

JPolli

Mike

The kit is the Revell Angila Kit with a modified front and rear suspension.  The engine, valve covers, breathers, blower, blower hat, are from my parts box.  The headers and front wheels are from the Malco Gasser kit.  Rear wheels and front tires are from Speed City Resin.  Rear slicks are from the Revell Austin Gasser kit.  Rear push bar is from the Revell SWC Willys kit. Wheelie bar is scratch built. Paint is Duplicolor Inferno Red Metallic over a silver base followed by Tamiya clear red.  Decals are from PoleCat decals, Joe Curtis and from the Revell Anglia kit.  Not sure what what you mean "WIP Pics"?  Let me know if you would like more info.  

Great build James.  I have a couple of Anglia Gassers to build, they sure look like a tough one to do nicely.  These are cool cars, my opinion.

Can you show us some detailed pics from under the hood and other areas, like the interior?  Do the doors and trunk open on your model?