Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got my model building mojo back!

It will be good to have you doing something other than pointing out something negative in every other build or under glass thread. 

I resent your snarky comment.

I only point out something"negative" when it's deserved. I also point out positives when deserved. I call 'em as I see 'em. Honestly, no fake praise. When I see a model that deserves an attaboy, I'll be the first to give it. In fact, there have been many times when I have seen a model posted here that I thought was so well done, I asked the builder if I could feature it in the magazine. And it was featured in the magazine. So maybe you need to keep your smartass comments to yourself.

BTW, for any of you interested (except "mini trucker" Ryan, I suppose)... the Mefistofele WIP is underway in the Big Boyz section. Ryan, feel free to completely ignore it.

I'll go over and check it out. I almost never visit there, and not really sure why.

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not automatically label a comment regarding your behavior as smart assed simply because it did not agree with you, that is rather childish.  I wasn't concerned with my comment sounding friendly, you are correct. I also did not intend for it to sound mean either. I simply wanted to bring attention to the way you come across to some of the members on the board here. Not unlike yourself I was simply calling it as I see it.

Also, assuming that I would not be interested in your particular subject matter of choice simply because I did not agree with one aspect of your behavior is a little bit much. I am very interested in the Pocher kits and would love to have a go at one someday when my skills are up to the task. Its going to be a long way in the future with how fast I'm building skills now, lol. 

Please do not automatically label a comment regarding your behavior as smart assed simply because it did not agree with you, that is rather childish.  I wasn't concerned with my comment sounding friendly, you are correct. I also did not intend for it to sound mean either. I simply wanted to bring attention to the way you come across to some of the members on the board here. Not unlike yourself I was simply calling it as I see it.

Also, assuming that I would not be interested in your particular subject matter of choice simply because I did not agree with one aspect of your behavior is a little bit much. I am very interested in the Pocher kits and would love to have a go at one someday when my skills are up to the task. Its going to be a long way in the future with how fast I'm building skills now, lol. 

You just have to learn how to read Harry, man........ If he makes a comment at all, he is showing an interest whether the comment be positive or negative. We are here to learn to build better and he's trying to make us do just that.............. ;)