Model Cars Magazine Forum

Haven't seen The Blue Bandito around lately

Wasn't it a limited production kit? The rumor floating around was that it was a one shot deal with the blue bandito/beetle parts. Didn't make sense to me but the model companies do lots of stuff that makes me scratch my head.

Wasn't it a limited production kit? The rumor floating around was that it was a one shot deal with the blue bandito/beetle parts. Didn't make sense to me but the model companies do lots of stuff that makes me scratch my head.

That's what I heard and what prompted the thread. ;)

I have a couple but i bought them purely to rob parts for other projects. I've seen enough box art Blue Beetles and Banditos that I don't need my own.My local shop, Pegasus Hobbies, still has 'em on the shelf.

I'm happy to have all the retro parts I can get but I still think it's too bad they couldn't get the Cadillac script back on the valve covers.

B)

.......I was in a shop near Toronto, Ontario just this afternoon buying more kits I don't really need...lol.....:lol:....and they had 4 on the shelf, all at clearance price.....if someone out there just has to get one and can't find one, I go that shop to look around every week, so let me know, i'll pick one up for you and send it out to you. actually, the had 4 or 5 Black Widows as well.........the Ace............;)