Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Pete 359 color question

I like your color combination the truck seems to be coming together really nice. I've never tried one. I don't really get in to weathering myself, tend to lean towards the clean and polished side but one thing that I normally do is hit the tire tread with some sand paper, just makes them look like they've been on the road. I'll be watching for your KW to start looks like you've made your color choices.

I like your color combination the truck seems to be coming together really nice. I've never tried one. I don't really get in to weathering myself, tend to lean towards the clean and polished side but one thing that I normally do is hit the tire tread with some sand paper, just makes them look like they've been on the road. I'll be watching for your KW to start looks like you've made your color choices.

Rich

Thanks. I like these snap kits. A great deal of detail for the money. I really believe once you detail them up to what you want you would be very happy with the result. Are there issues with the kits? Sure lets start with the well chronicled wheels/tires. Every kit has issues for the most part. Just ask anybody who's attempted the AMT White Freightliner Dual Drive's cab. That'd drive a sane man completely off the tracks.

Jerry