Model Cars Magazine Forum

*Completed* Caddy lowrider

Ajay

Finished this one off yesterday - it's the recent Revell kit painted Citroen Poseidon Blue metallic. Deep dish rims are from Pegasus with Model Car Garage p/e centres on the spinners. The license plates are from Lowrider Bicycle magazine and I added some Alclad chrome the engine/ engine bay

Thats about it really - thanks for looking.

caddy6.jpg

caddy7.jpg

caddy8.jpg

caddy9.jpg

Cheers

Andy

I never thought I was going to like a lowrider, but this one is very nice. I love the color and it is very clean and tasteful.

Thumbs up!

Thanks,

Ditto Here! I'm not into lowriders either, but that one I like! I like the contrast of the "Landau Top" and the dark metallic blue! :lol:

Tastefully understated; it bridges the gap between traditional lowrider and a mild custom. Very nice 8)

I see Revell didn't engrave the rear fendercaps/fillers between the fenders and the vertical bumpers. Someone clever needs to build a ratty version of a Caddy missing those fillers :shock: :wink:

Very nice Caddy. Love the color. Does the trunk come opened or did you open it?

Bobby

Opened trunk comes with the kit - I forgot to mention in my original post that it all went together without any problems so kudos to Revell.

BTW : Thanks for all the feedback - much appreciated.

Andy