Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 4th quarter releases

I built the Revell AG KW K100 flat top a long long time ago...back in the 80's when they first came out...and I want to have another go, so this is welcome as the prices on ebay for all Revell AG trucks are ridiculous.
The only difference with the flat top and the Aerodyne is the roof section wich is a separate piece from the rest of the cab, the top bunk is also included in the flat top kit if I remember correctly and I think even the roof windows are in the kit.
Maybe they will reissue the K100 Aerodyne soon too.

• 1 month later...

Good news, long time no see for the Revell K100 flatop GREAT KIT!:)

Looks like the new reissue, wont be the  "Australian" version of the very first flatop K100 kit of 1984:

(Most of Revell & a few Monogram US truck kits are still with Revell in Germany (Poland), surely the same with this kit).

122605-10170.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I know, right?  But it clearly says Revell of Germany & 1/32.  Very strange.  Well, at least to me.  I still might get one if it's not too expensive.

Wonder if AMT will ever reissue their 1/32 trucks.

I just seen this in an LHS last week, but I didn't pay attention to the price. It would be nice to see AMT reissue some of their old 1/32nd scale, they had some nice old iron and much better than the Monograms. I'd love to see the old 1/43rd scales too, the molds still live! Heller reissued this one and had the Pete wrecker and the Kenworth K100 pictured on the back of the box about 10 years ago

and I found this one on eBay

that also had pics of the sprues in the ad, and the Heller is that old kit.

The Question then might be...

Did Heller Lease the Tooling, Or have Ertl/? run a batch

Or Worse did the tooling end up at Heller???

If they were offered by Heller as recently as 5 yrs ago, I am wondering.........

If the latter, then Round2 Will Never re-issue them.

Unless they buy them back from heller.

I too wish they would re-issue a Lot of their smaller scale kits

Hopefully the Scale Stars kits sell well enough that they do

Any word on the third 1/32 All-Sars/Scale Stars issue??

We got the Avanti & 61 Falcon Ranchero,

What else CAN they re-issue

And Which of the 1/43 scale cars can the run??

Some were last out in the Matchbox-Lesney box Street-Magic series

Those did Not have the chrome plating!!!

The 36 & 48 Ford Coupes were last out in the Early 70's

others like the VW Beatle, Ford GT, Indy Racer, Most of the 67-68 Customs, and 69 Annual Thunderbird

have NEVER been re-issued!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that was in response to someone asking about the 1/32 snap kit that is being reissued wanting to know if it was the same as the Monogram kit.

YES, It IS the Monogram 1/32 SnapTite Kit!!!

Hmmmmm........it sure looks like the scale in the lower right hand corner of the pic Casey posted says 1/25th scale!!:huh:

Hmmmmm........it sure looks like the scale in the lower right hand corner of the pic Casey posted says 1/25th scale!!:huh:

I know, that's why I said that. My post was in response to the question about the 1/32 Aerodyne kit.

Edited by Fat Brian

• 1 month later...