Model Cars Magazine Forum

I Lost my Firefox!

Harry P.

Computer technology sucks.

I worked at a Computer Company for 11 years and the mors common refrain to be hear was "Too Error is Human, but if you Really want to Screw something up, Use a Computer!". Harry I hope you recover your Profile.

Modern technology is destroying our simple quality of life.

Yup, I would much rather be exchanging view on modeling by writing a letter, putting it in the mail box and waiting for a week or two to get a response.  Yup, that is what I would like.  :wacko:

... but when I tried to delete the rest of your quote my posting window reverted back to your entire post. Man, this technology krap is effed up. :angry:

If you revert back aren't you where you just were, not where you want to revert to?  This one is one of my peeves. :P

I got it back!

It turns out my Firefox profile was right where it was supposed to be, even though I kept getting an error message that my profile was "lost."

So I went and deleted my Firefox profile, then downloaded and installed a fresh version of Firefox, forcing it to create a new profile... as if I had never used Firefox before. And it worked.

I will never understand this computer stuff. :rolleyes: