Model Cars Magazine Forum

Carl Casper`s : Phonebooth: "On the Workbench" 7-11-16 FINISHED PICTURES POSTED 9/9/16 IN THE "UNDER GLASS" SECTION

John Teresi

Hello........thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I attached the wheels, brake lines and steering box......I still need to add the steering linkage and master cylinder .......I added some "Pro Tech" detail to the trans.,you won`t see most of it but, I did it anyway.......I also got the engine just about finished,I added "Pro Tech": fuel line,juntion box,throttle linkage,spark plug wire and looms ,detailing wire and nut and bolt ends......I just need to add the oil pan and headers and a few more small details.......not perfect but,good enough for the girls I go with......I`m going to get the booth painted next......thanks for looking

John... this is one heck of an updated. I don't know where to start. First off I love the rolling chassis it looks so good with the wheels on it. I love the weathering on the wheels and on the lettering, they always look so realistic. Then the engine detail is out of this world. That alcad has to be some of the best you have ever done. The engine looks killer and I love the detail you have added to transmission. As you said it may not be visible once installed but you know it's there. 

I think my favorite part of the update is the seeing that gorgeous engine sitting in that rolling chassis. It just had a Bad A$$ look to it. Very nice update Brother!

Hello......Thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)......I made a working door for the Phone Booth.....that my "Little Brother" Chris Sobak  AKA "Mooneyes"  designed for me........ from Chris Sobak Designs.........thank you Little Brother,the design worked out great ........your the best Brother!!!!!

I also made a seat from my parts box that will look good with the model......I will paint up the Booth next.....thanks for looking.

John.... my brother that booth is looking killer and  I love the progress you are making in it. I am glad that the concept I drew up worked out for ya as well as it did. I was glad I was able to help out and show you what I thought might work for it. Now I can't wait to see ypu do your painting magic on it.  I k ow one ThIng and that it is going to be killer. That bar stool is looking Awesome! This one neat build. Keep up the great work my Big Brother!!

John... That body trim is looking awesome! I can only imagine what this will look like once you body work and paint the whole thing. I know one thing is that you always bring it with your paint jobs and I can' t wait to see it. Keep up the killer work Brother!