Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/32 Wheels/Tires?

Ran across a couple old Revell 1/32 ponycars I'd like to Snake-slap together, but the wheels and tires are pretty stupid looking. Does anyone do good wheels and tires in 1/32? Would there be something suitable in slot car parts, and if so, who's a good supplier of those?

• 1 month later...

Revell has some 1/32 snappers, check out Hobby Lobby or Tower Hobbies. The had a recent Mustang that has some nice chrome 5 spokes, kinda torq thrust like.

I'll check that out. I realized that I have an old Monogram 1/32 '69 Camaro that has Rally Wheels. I might pirate those to use on the much rarer, much more interesting old Revell '68.

I did check Tower Hobbies, they don't have the 1/32 Mustang kit listed any longer, but they might be available on eBay or a hobby shop with older kits. I did pick up one of those Mustang kits a couple of years ago to use the wheels on a Chevette build I have planned.

Another option might be the Pegasus Irok wheels. IIRC they tend to be on the small side and they could look just right.

Edited by mikemodeler