Model Cars Magazine Forum

73/74 Chevy Nova

Hello I've been out of modeling for a while just getting back into the hobby. I was looking for a 73/74 Chevy Nova body or whole kit would be great I noticed a lot of mid 60's and late 60s and 70 - 72 but the 73 and 74 is just a bit different. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Seeing all the after market parts now and the work some of you are doing is incredible very inspiring 

Edited by Ghost1680

Nothing that I know of. The Revel '69 is best starting point, but you would need to remove the door vent windows and square up the rear quarter windows, then there is the different front and rear to scratch build. If you could get someone to 3D render the front and rear and have it 3D printed that would work as the fenders and hood are the same. Dash is the same as well, but the door and side panels are molded plastic style and easily scratch built.

I had a 74 1:1. I have always wanted to have a replica of the car since it had a 454 with Turbo 400. The taillights look like the 69 Impala. The bumpers could be made from the Mustang II or maybe the 76 Nova. I hadn't realized the 76 Nova had a good egg crate grill.