Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Center-door Model T??

I saw recently a resin Center-door T sedan to fit the Revell street rod chassis, same guy had some racing VW stuff, sells on the 'bay.

Anyone know about this, or any other resin old Ford/Duesenberg/Chevy stuff being newly done? Scalekraft in SA is dead, it seems, so some of their stuff would be welcome as well.

I looked/searched several forums, but didn't find anything.

TIA

dont mean to sidetrack the conversation but scalekraft is dead?

if so, thats a shame. i got some muy cool resin bodies from them including a mini traveller, a mini fastback (i forgot who did the conversion, speedwell?), a nice d-type jaguar and a bunch of other cool stuff including an abarth porsche. i was hoping to order some more from them one of these days.

say it aint so!

dont mean to sidetrack the conversation but scalekraft is dead?

if so, thats a shame. i got some muy cool resin bodies from them including a mini traveller, a mini fastback (i forgot who did the conversion, speedwell?), a nice d-type jaguar and a bunch of other cool stuff including an abarth porsche. i was hoping to order some more from them one of these days.

say it aint so!

Sorry, but it's the truth. I have several of his models; wish I had gotten more. I've built his Phantom Corsair, and have his BMW 3.0 CS and Alfa LeMans to build eventually. I wish I'd gotten the Jaguar XK 120C and a few others. He was working on a Mangusta and Alfa Canguro show car. Sad that he's OOB :lol:

Last year in June Guido Fiew from Scale Kraft took a vacation to Europe. He was hiking in Belgium and had a bad fall; he nearly fell off a cliff and when rescued he had lost all but two units of blood. He nearly bled to death, and that's on top of his other injuries. He wasn't able to go back home to South Africa until nearly September, and was laid up/recuperating and considered an invalid until March of this year. His injuries, perhaps permanent, kept him from being able to make masters or continue with Scale Kraft. He's closed the business and is back to being an architect for his living. So far his attempts to sell the business haven't panned out. We lost a lot of very interesting models when Guido shut down Scale Kraft :(