Model Cars Magazine Forum

Large scale resin parts

It has been a very long time since I had been here. I'm getting back into building, but only large scale and I'm looking for resin parts such as racing seats and other parts. I went through the list of candidates but may have missed some. I've searched eBay to no avail. I will keep looking as I need photo etched parts as well. 

TIA

Competition Resins does some things in 1/16. Also, there is a seller on eBay who does wheels in several large scales in white resin that are very nice. I bought some of his wheels and thought they were great quality, although the name of the seller escapes me. If you do a search on 1/12 or 1/8 wheels in Toys and Hobbies/ model kits you will find his offerings.

You should take a look at TDR Innovations on Shapeways. They have parts from 1/8th scale down to 1/43rd scale. Now they are 3D printed parts instead of resin and some will require a little prep work and sanding but you usally have to do that with resin as well since there are little pin holes in resin from time to time that needs filling. 

What specific scale are you looking for?