Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from north carolina

Been building off and on for about 25 years . getting my two sons involved as well .looking forward to posting and getting involved in the community and getting feedback from my peers . thanks for having me along for the ride 

Chuck Butler

Edited by NISMOR34

Welcome Chuck! If you are up for it, there is a model show next month not too far from you. Check out the shows section here for details on the CKM summer classic. Great show and usually some great deals on new and old kits, resin and other bits.

Welcome to the forum Chuck, I was working in NC recently and the local Tri state IPMS chapter made me very welcome indeed, it was really great to meet like minded modellers and see what they were doing, their models were fantastic and they were only too willing to exchange tips.

I thank them all.

Foggy 2.

Welcome to the forum from another Tarheel.  As mentioned the CKM show is excellent, I will be there with a vendor table (bring money :rolleyes:).  I am just down I-40 and up I-77 from you.  Do you spend much time over at the Hickory Speedway?  Used to haunt that place quite a bit, too many years ago.  Again welcome!

thanks to all as far as hickory speedway tarheel rick I grew up at that place lol my dad was the fire marshal in the pit area for like 15 years since the old busch grand national days . so I started my career down there turning wrenches in the late model stock ranks . look forward to seeing folks at the ckm show  been a few years since ive been but have it officially on my calendar