Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model car builders are cheapskates, right?

I receive absolutely no satisfaction from thinking about how much I had to spend to buy a piece, in fact, I often don't remember later on how much I had to spend on an item!

Exactly.

I don't dwell on what I've spent on a particular kit either.

Sometimes it may bother me for a moment when I think I may have spent more than I should have on a kit, but the feeling quickly fades when the excitement of building it kicks in.

I have no regrets about what I've spent on any model I've ever bought.

I figure it's only money & I might as well spend it on something I love.

Steve

Exactly.

I don't dwell on what I've spent on a particular kit either.

Sometimes it may bother me for a moment when I think I may have spent more than I should have on a kit, but the feeling quickly fades when the excitement of building it kicks in.

I have no regrets about what I've spent on any model I've ever bought.

I figure it's only money & I might as well spend it on something I love.

Steve

I like what these guys are saying....and I am in the same boat, I just forget.

I was writing a little sticky note about where the kit came from and how much I paid tucking it in the box.

That stopped recently; no joy in reminiscing how much I spent would just rather enjoy the kit

No it just means that hers was left off the list. "The book is hers," not her's.

Wasn't left off the list. It belongs on a slightly different list along with "mine," "yours," "theirs," and "ours." "His" and "its" go on both lists. B) Still no apostrophes in any of them.

Wasn't left off the list. It belongs on a slightly different list along with "mine," "yours," "theirs," and "ours." "His" and "its" go on both lists. B) Still no apostrophes in any of them.

Correct ---Her's is a contraction of Her is.  :wacko::D;)

My all time favorite bit on the language we speak and then try to wright, or is it right?

Edited by Pete J.